Battle City - Tank Battle With Admob
Battle City also known as Tank 1990 or Tank in some pirate multicarts releases is a multi-directional shooter video game for the Nintendo Family Computer produced and published in 1985 by Namco. The game was later released for the Game Boy and was included in the Japanese version of Star Fox Assault. It is a port of the arcade game Tank Battalion with additional features including two player simultaneous play, and an edit feature, both explained later.
- Game with 50 levels. Initial level 1 will be unlocked. User must complete a level to unclok the next level
- To pass a level you have to protect the eagles and destroy all enemy tanks. Note that you do not get gunned down more than 3 times to a level
- Touch Virtual Dpad at Bottom – Left to move tank. Touch Virtual Dpad Top – Right to fire
- Beautiful graphic UI
- Classic game play
- Easy to customize
- Install on SD card
- Developed by Java and Android Native Framework
– Java code, easy to import into Eclipse, Intelliji or Android Studio -
- Admob Integrated to monetize
Leave your Comment
You May Also Like
MyBlog Multi Purpose iOS Theme
ZigZag Elite - Admob & ChartBoost!
Jumping Box Cocos2d-x V3.5
Multipurpose Creative Catalogue
Ebook Reader App for Iphone and Ip...